Find the HAC
We are delighted to welcome you to the HAC, whether you are coming for an event in Armoury House, the Prince Consort Rooms or on the Artillery Garden or for lunch as a guest of a member.
Our property frontage on City Road has a “castle” appearance and is situated directly next to 32-36 City Road and opposite the Travelodge. Please note all access should be via our City Road entrance to the east of the building; there is no access via the Bunhill Row gate or Chiswell Street (except for Ultimate Experience attendees, see below).
The HAC encourages the use of public transport to minimise the environmental impact of events.
- Closest tube stations: Moorgate and Old Street (exit is signposted Armoury House), both 3-4 minutes' walk along City Road
- Closest train stations: Moorgate and Old Street, both 3-4 minutes' walk along City Road; Liverpool Street, approximately 10 minutes' walk to the HAC
- Bicycle hire: Santander cycle racks are available at Finsbury Square and Old Street, both 2 minutes' walk to the HAC
- There is an NCP car park at Finsbury Square 2 minutes' walk from the HAC.
Ultimate Experience Attendees
Please note that if you are attending an event in Ultimate Experience's summer or winter marquee the entrance is on Chiswell Street. The closest tube station for this is Moorgate.
The map below shows:
- The HAC (red dot)
- Old Street tube station (top)
- Moorgate station (bottom)
- Finsbury Square (bottom right)
- City Road and Chiswell Street
New summer packages
Dreaming of warmer times around the corner we have released new summer packages to make organising your summer party as simple, cost-effective and hassle free as possible. Check out the summer section for more details.